Cutaquig® Co-Pay and Reimbursement Assistance
Get support with managing costs and coverage of your PI treatment
A diagnosis of PI and the prospect of managing therapy can be overwhelming. Concern about the cost of treatment is very common, as is confusion about insurance coverage alternatives and how to get claims processed. The good news is that you don’t have to go it alone – IgCares is here to help.
Significant Savings for Eligible Patients
IgCares offers co-pay assistance for eligible patients who are currently using cutaquig, or about to begin treatment. Our co-pay assistance program can provide significant savings on some of the costs associated with your treatment. Save up to $12,500 per calendar year, on out-of-pocket costs associated with your therapy, if you qualify.
How Do I Enroll?
It’s simple. Visit IgCares to get started, or call the IgCares Support Center at 1-833-382-7686 and let them know you’d like to enroll in the Co-Pay Assistance Program.
Navigate Insurance Coverage with Confidence
We’ll help you cut through any confusion about insurance coverage and benefits. Our IgCares Program Specialists will help you research the insurance support available to you. Our full benefits investigation on your behalf will help you understand options and costs, as well as reimbursement opportunities. We can provide expert advice and information about insurance matters including individual claims processing reviews, assistance in appeals, insurance investigations into product coverage, and gaining approvals for prior authorizations. Our goal is to help you secure the most comprehensive benefits support, in the fastest time possible.
Co-Pay Program Eligibility
- You must currently be using cutaquig from Octapharma, or have a prescription to begin therapy
- You must have commercial medical insurance
- Those with Medicare, Medicaid, Medigap, VA, DOD, Tricare or other federal or state government insurance are not eligible
- Co-pay assistance may only be applied to co-payments, deductibles and co-insurance that may be associated with the cost of cutaquig from Octapharma
- The Co-pay assistance program does not cover costs associated with administration of therapy, such as office visits, infusion costs, or other professional services
- Once you are enrolled in the Co–Pay Assistance Program, you are covered for that calendar year. You will have to re–enroll at the end of the year for the next calendar year.